Sunday 28 June 2009

I'm not feeling the best......

It's amazing how you feel on a daily basis can effect the foods you eat. I have been going down a slippery little hill for the last couple of days. Needless to say I didn't loose any weight this week either because of comfort eating and just generally feeling like crap and feeling unworthy!

I blogged a little story a couple of days ago about how my best friend told me that she may not be able to come on a holiday with me at the end of the year, due her husband having issues.

I have to admit that this response did take off the shine from wanting to go on holidays, because I haven't seen her for such a very long time and it's not like I don't want to go, but the overwhelming feeling of excitement has well and truly gone and that saddens me.

The other issue I have now is that I just found out how much my boyfriend actually earns. He was being honest with me and mentioned the amount he earned whilst opening his payslip......but I just freaked out. I couldn't believe it......he hardly spends anything, I pay for petrol, takeaway foods and other little things. And to top it all off......he doesn't even buy me flowers!!!!!

I was just so shocked, because even thought I kind of knew how much he earned, he still behaves like he doesn't have much money and I think that's what annoys me the most.

So needless to say, I'm not in happy place right now and I'm trying to fight off the temptation to eat both of the cupcakes that are sitting in the kitchen....calling me lol.

However on a positive note, I went shopping yesterday to buy some new clothes and I was so over joyed when I tried on a dress that was a size 20 for goodness sake! It fitted beautifully and looks lovely on me without any alterations with is just amazing!! I was so over joyed yesterday that I found myself crying in the changing rooms and then texting those closest to me to share the moment.

This little emotional roll-a-coaster that I'm on at the moment is taking it's toll........

No comments: