Thursday 9 July 2009

Happy, Happy, Happy.......

I weighed in a day early yesterday and I have to admit that I was a little nervous, because I was a day early and I have over eaten my points again this week.....so I was concerned that I had sts or gained.

However once I stepped on the scales, I was over the moon as I have lost another three pounds which now puts me the 50 pounds loss category!!

It's such an exciting feeling!! But embarrassing at the same time.......because I became the centre of attention during my WW meeting.

Now, I just need to stay focused and work hard to loose the next 20 pounds before my big holiday in November!! Fingers crossed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, 50lbs is amazing! Well done you, I can't wait until the day I can say the same thing!
Thanks for the inspiration.